iNexBot Technology is dedicated to the research and development of multi-axis motion control technology and the application and promotion of industry solutions. Its core technologies include multi-axis motion control based on PLCopen, robot kinematics, dynamic algorithms, multi-agent control, reinforcement learning, online trajectory planning, visual hand-eye calibration technology, 3D vision, force control, etc. Currently, its main products cover industrial robots, collaborative robots, medical surgery robots, wafer robots, automotive electronics and many other fields.
iNexBot's core product, the robot motion controller, has been widely used in the industrial robot industry, with a cumulative sales of over 10,000 units, applied in various industrial scenarios such as arc welding, spot welding, cutting, assembling, fabricating, palletizing and spraying.
NexDroid is an open software system developed by iNexBot, provides a stable, reliable, and secondary development interface (NexDroidAPI) with C++/Qt/Python/Lua. NexDroid achieves the separation of hardware layer and software layer, allowing partners to focus on user specific requirement, and to develop automation machine without worrying about the underlying implementation.
iNexBot actively participates in the technical solution discussions and development of industry standards in motion control. Currently, iNexBot has become a member of industry associations such as ETG (EtherCAT), ODVA (Ethernet/IP Profinet), CLPA, OPCUA , etc. In the future, iNexBot will focus on promoting and applying technologies such as TSN, 5G, IEC-61499, OPC-UA, and more.
Using NexDroid API, combined with industry experience, they can develop new automation equipment, such as medical, nuclear, construction machinery, wind power and other industry equipment.
iNexBot control system has been verified on tens of thousands of industrial robot equipments, and its reliability and stability are worthy of customers' trust. Besides, iNexBot's unique NexDroid Open API provides high scalability and configurability to meet the needs of customers in different fields.
Creating an easy life in the age of robots: smart, easy, connected
People-oriented, sincere service, creating value for employees and customers
Qualifications & Honors
- National High-tech Enterprise
- Private Science and Technology Enterprises in Jiangsu Province
- Nanjing Jiangbei New District Lingque Enterprise
- Southeast University Graduate Workstation
- Nanjing Innovative Entrepreneur (2020)
- 2020 Key R&D Program (Industry Foresight and Key Core Technology) of Jiangsu Province: Industrialization of New Generation Industrial Robot Motion Control System
- ISO90001 Certified
- Edge Computing Alliance Member
- The only AEC (Approved Engineering Consultant) in the field of NXP robot controller
- First Prize in the National Finals of the First Smart Manufacturing Innovation Competition (Software System Innovation), 2021
- Capek "Technological Innovation Product of the Year" Prize, 2021
- GaoGong Golden Globe Award (Control System), 2018/2019/2020
- Second Prize in Jiangsu Division of the Eighth China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition, 2019
- Second Prize of National Smart Manufacturing Competition, 2017
- Excellent Award of National Robot Patent Innovation Competition, 2017
- First Prize of the First Jiangsu Smart Manufacturing Competition, 2016
Automotive electronics solutions
Dongguan company moved into Block B of Gaosheng Technology Park; With more than 50 employees in Nanjing
Wafer handling robot system
Robot drive and control integrated cabinet (4/6-axis)
Cumulative sales exceed 10,000 units
Collaborative robot system
Cumulative sales exceed 5,000 units
Secondary development platform NexDroid
Nanjing company moved into Beidou Building
Robot dynamics algorithm
Intelligent palletizing process without programming
Robot multi-robot collaborative control system
Robot arc welding process software package
Dongguan company established
Participated in China International Robot Exhibition and launched the EtherCAT bus robot control system
Nanjing company established